The Ultimate Redshift Course
Learn how to use the rendering power of Redshift to improve your motion graphics skills and workflow.
This course includes more than 150 video tutorials covering all tools available in the real-time Rederview as well as everything you need to know about lighting, shading, texturing, X-Particles and GPU rendering. At the end of this course you will improve your workflow and you will be able to create nice looking renders.
What will I learn?
- All Redshift Settings (Main and Advanced)
- Redshift Lights, Camera and Materials
- Redshift Shaders and Nodes
- Dynamic Simulations with X-Particles
- Dynamic Simulations with Explosia FX
- Texturing Workflow
- Procedural Techniques
- Rendering Techniques with Redshift
- Best Practices and Pro Tips
What will I get?
- Over 150 on-demand video covering all Redshift topics, of which:
- 66 beginner level lessons on Redshift settings, Lights, Camera & Materials
- 88 intermediate level lessons on advanced techniques to help you get amazing renders
- VDB files, Noise material pack, HDRI maps pack, IES lights pack, RS layouts
- Links for free 3D models and textures
- Full lifetime access
- Access to Exclusive Student Group
- Access on Desktop and Mobile
- Online Support & Student Discussion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We will take you through everything you need to know about Redshift to improve your workflow and get nice-looking renders. We will cover all topics on Redshift Setting, Lights, Camera, Materials, Shaders, Nodes, X-Partcles and ExplosiaFX Simulations, Volume Builders, Procedural , Texturing and Rendering Techniques.
0% Complete 0/21 Steps
0% Complete 0/37 Steps
0% Complete 0/45 Steps
0% Complete 0/14 Steps
0% Complete 0/13 Steps